Ladakh Honeymoon Tour
Tour Code : 080
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Leh Ladakh
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Leh Ladakh Tour Overview
The tour plan also includes a stop over at the Indus Valley monastery. Then return to the Leh city and after lunch visit the beautiful Stok Palace that lies on the bank opposite to Tsangspo River.
Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary
After Arrival At Leh Airport, Meet Our Representative At the Airport Who’ll Escort You to the Hotel. Check-in At the Hotel. Welcome Drink On Arrival. After Resting and Relaxing for a While Step Out to Visit the Local Bazaar of Leh. the Market is the Perfect Place to Buy Pearls and Coral Jewelry. Later in the Evening Enjoy An Excursion to the Shanti Stupa- a Buddhist Pilgrimage. Return to Hotel in the Evening for Dinner and Stay.
In the morning after breakfast move out to visit Thiksey Gompa that is situated in the village of Ladakh . The monastery exhibits the gold-plated statue of Lord Buddha, called the Maitreya Buddha. Also visit the Indus Valley Monastery. The tour plan also includes a stop over at the Indus Valley monastery. Then return to the Leh city and after lunch visit the beautiful Stok Palace that lies on the bank opposite to Tsangspo River . Spend night at the hotel.
Post breakfast, leave for Khardungla top. While going to Khardungla top you would be driving on the highest motor drive road in the world with a height of 18,390 feet. In the later part of the day enjoy shopping extravaganza. Overnight at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, transfer to the airport to board a flight for the onward journey.
More Details about Leh Ladakh Tour
- * 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.