* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Magnetic Hill, Sangam of Indus and Zanskar river and Thiksey Monastery which showcases the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India
Day 1: Delhi - Leh
Board An Early Morning Flight to Leh from Delhi. Upon Arrival At Kushok Bakula Airport, in Leh, Meet Our Representative Who’ll Escort You to One of Our Listed Hotels. Check-in At the Hotel. Spend the Day Resting for High Altitude Acclimatization. in the Evening Take a Leisurely Walk to the Local Market and Visit Shanti Stupa that is Beautifully Illuminated At Night. Overnight Stay At the Hotel.
Day 2: Leh - Khardungla - Leh
The Next Day After Breakfast, Proceed to Visit Khardongla Pass- the World Highest Motorable Pass. During the Drive to Khardongla Pass Experience the Picturesque View Along the Winding Roads. Later in the Day Embark On a Sightseeing Trip Covering Major Hotspots like Visit to Magnetic Hill, Sangam of Indus and Zanskar River and Thiksey Monastery Which Showcases the Most Photographed Statue of Maitreya Buddha in India. Overnight At the Hotel.
Day 3: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
In the morning after breakfast, enjoy a full day excursion to Pangong Lake. The Pangong lake is one of the most amazing Lakes in the entire Himalayan region. The lake is set to change color 3 to 4 times a day. You may shop at the local market of Leh. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Rejoice overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Leh - Departure
Next morning transfer to Early morning transfer to Kushok Bakula airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
EP (No Meal)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.