Little Tibet Experience Tour
Tour Code : 077
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Leh Ladakh
Tour Themes : Camping, Forts and Palaces, Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
New Delhi and Leh Ladakh Tour Overview
acclimatize to the high altitude region.set out for a full day excursion visit to the 1000 year old paintings of Alchi Monastery
New Delhi and Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary
Early Morning Take a Flight to Leh. Upon Arrival At Kushok Bakula Airport, Meet Our Representative Who’ll Arrange Smooth Transfer to the Hotel. Check-in At the Hotel. Rest for the Day and Acclimatize to the High Altitude Region. in the Evening Take a Leisurely Walk to Leh Market. Rest in the Hotel At Night.
In the Morning Post Breakfast, Set Out for a Full Day Excursion Visit to the 1000 Year Old Paintings of Alchi Monastery. Passing By Halt At the Likir Monastery to Pay a Visit to the Great Statue of Maitreya Buddha, Magnetic Hill, Military Hall of Fame and the Sangam of Indus & Zanskar Rivers, the Two Major Rivers in Ladakh. Halt for the Night At Hotel.
Post Breakfast, Get Transported to Visit Khardongla Pass- the World Highest Motorable Pass. in the Afternoon Visit a Stok Village and Local Family for Enjoying the Butter Tea and Barley Drinks. Later in the Day Visit Thiksey Monastery Which Id Famous amongst the Tourist for Its Resemblance to the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet.stay At Night in the Hotel, At Leh.
Next Morning Enjoy a Full Day Excursion to Pangong Lake the Most Amazing Lake that Changes Color 3 to 4 Times in a Day. Return to the Hotel in Leh By Evening and Grab Some Rest. Dinner and Overnight Stay At Hotel.
In the Morning, Transfer to Kushok Bakula Airport to Catch a Flight for Your Onward Journey.
More Details about New Delhi and Leh Ladakh Tour
- EP (No Meal)
- * 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.