* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
with a tower reaching up to 24m high. You will also visit the Manu Temple, which is dedicated to Sage Manu, believed to be the creator of all universe, and the Vashisht Temple, whose waters are said to possess healing properties.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure.
Day 1: Delhi – Manali
Shortly after you arrive in Delhi, (you are required to reach Kashmiri Gate on your own), you will board the overnight Volvo bus to Manali. (Manali is located at a distance of around 553 km from Delhi). It will be an overnight journey in the bus.
Day 2: Manali Sightseeing
As soon as you reach Manali, check in at the hotel and complete all the check-in formalities at 12 noon. Savor a delicious breakfast. Lighten up for some time and after getting refreshed, head out for seeing the sights in Manali. The locations you will swarm to include Hadimba Devi Temple. This primitive cave temple possesses an impressive structure. Built by Maharaja Bahadur Singh in 1553, it's a four-storey wooden structure with a towering height of 24m. You will also visit the Manu Temple, which is dedicated to sagacious Sage Manu, believed to be the architect of the universe, and the Vashisht Temple, whose waters are said to possess healing properties.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure. Afterwards, return to the hotel for a slackening overnight stay.
Day 3: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali
Feast over the morning supper and then depart for Rohtang Pass. (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass closed due to intense snowfall). At a gigantic height of 4,114m, it offers mind-boggling views of the milieu. In Rohtang Pass, you can take delight in several snow-based activities like snow scooter, skiing etc.
You can also throng to the small but pristine town of Marhi and Gulaba, which is a scenic village located en route to Rohtang Pass. The captivating splendor of Solang Valley will leave you awe-struck. Return to Manali after sundown for dinner and unwind yourself at the hotel.
Day 4: Manali – Delhi
Get set for some amazing and exciting shopping in Manali. Some of the noted shopping houses of Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. In these astir markets, you can shop for shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist paintings and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jellies, jam and other things. Soon after sundown, board your overnight Volvo bus to Delhi.
EP (No Meal)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.