* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
the World famous Golden Temple - The shrine houses the holy script of the Guru Granth Sahib and draws its name from the gold-laden dome upon a marble base. Inside lies the holy lake. Also visit the Historical landmark “Jallian Wala Bagh” – This historical site commemorates one of the most gruesome acts of mass killing committed by the British during India’s struggle for independence. Today it has been converted to a beautiful park and the Martyr’s Gallery Museum, Durgaina Temple - Truly one of the most beautiful temples in Amritsar, it is dedicated to Goddess Durga.
Day 1: Arrival Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Airport/railway Station, Meet Our Representative & Transfer to the Hotel. Amritsar - Home to the Golden Temple and Now a Portal for the Punjab and Sikh Community. Literally Meaning "holy Pool of Nectar" is the Spiritual and Cultural Centre of the Sikh Religion. the Golden Temple, also Known as Sri Harmandir Sahib Was Initiated By the Fourth Guru of Sikhs, Guru Ramdas Jee and Completed in 1601 By His Successor Guru Arjan Dev Jee. On Arrival Check in At the Hotel. Evening Visit Wagha Border – International Border Between India & Pakistan. Return to the Hotel for Overnight Stay At the Hotel.
Day 2: Amritsar
After Breakfast Proceed to Visit the World Famous Golden Temple - the Shrine Houses the Holy Script of the Guru Granth Sahib and Draws Its Name from the Gold-laden Dome Upon a Marble Base. Inside Lies the Holy Lake. also Visit the Historical Landmark “jallian Wala Bagh” – this Historical Site Commemorates One of the Most Gruesome Acts of Mass Killing Committed By the British During India’s Struggle for Independence. Today It Has Been Converted to a Beautiful Park and the Martyr’s Gallery Museum, Durgaina Temple - Truly One of the Most Beautiful Temples in Amritsar, It is Dedicated to Goddess Durga. Return to the Hotel for the Overnight Stay.
Day 3: Departure
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination.
EP (No Meal)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.