* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
the World famous Golden Temple - The shrine houses the holy script of the Guru Granth Sahib and draws its name from the gold-laden dome upon a marble base. Inside lies the holy lake. Also visit the Historical landmark “Jallian Wala Bagh” – This historical site commemorates one of the most gruesome acts of mass killing committed by the British during India’s struggle for independence. Today it has been converted to a beautiful park and the Martyr’s Gallery Museum, Durgaina Temple - Truly one of the most beautiful temples in Amritsar, it is dedicated to Goddess Durga.
Day 1: Delhi – Amritsar (By train)
Morning Pick Up from Advised Location in Delhi and Transfer to Railway Station to Board the Shatabdi Express Train to Amritsar. On Arrival in Amritsar At 13:05 Hours, You Will Be Welcomed By Our Representative & Transfer to Hotel. Evening Free At Leisure. Overnight Stay in Amritsar.
Meals : Dinner
Day 2: Amritsar
Morning After Breakfast, Proceed for a Sightseeing Tour of Amritsar. Visit the Famous Golden Temple Located in the Heart of the City, Jallianwala Bagh , a Memorial Built to Commemorate the Martyrs of the 1919 Massacre; the Durgiana Mandir, Dedicated to the Hindu Goddess Durga and Baba Atal Rai Tower. After Exploring the Historical Landmarks of Amritsar, Return to Your Hotel.
in the Evening Drive to the Wagah Border (25 Kilometres from the City) Between India and Pakistan. An English-speaking Guide Will Accompany You On all Sightseeing Tours Mentioned in the Itinerary. At Wagah Border, Witness the Ceremonial Changing of Guard, the March-past Followed By the Singing of National Anthem and other Patriotic Songs. Solders Parading in Full Swing and the Sight of India-pakistan Border from such Close Quarters Will Evoke a Sense of Nostalgia. Return to Hotel and Overnight Stay.
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Amritsar - Delhi
Morning after breakfast enjoys recreational activities provided by hotel or explore local market. Afternoon transfer to Amritsar railway station to board shatabdi Express to come back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi railway station you will be welcomed by our representative and transfer to Hotel or your advised location.
End of the services
Meals : Breakfast
EP (No Meal)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.