* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Lush green meadows of this town have lead to its christening as The Mini Switzerland of India. This name has officially been given to Khajjiar because its landscape looks similar to that of Switzerland. At the middle of the foothills is the picturesque Khajjiar Lake, tranquil and serene.
Day 1: Pathankot - Dalhousie
On your arrival in Pathankot, meet our representative and get assisted transfer to Dalhousie. As you reach Dalhousie, check in at a hotel and relax. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. The town is built around five hills topped with snow and covered with lush greenery. Dalhousie is prettified with the existence of flawless art, colorful temples, handicrafts and an ancient Hindu culture. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Dalhousie
After breakfast, get set to explore this picturesque town. You start your Dalhousie sightseeing with Panchpula; adorned with natural water pools and a monument built in the memory of Sardar Ajit Singh (Freedom fighter), Panchpula can be listed as one of the topmost attractions of Dalhousie. The spot where Subhash Chandra Bose spent plenty of time contemplating (Subhash Baoli) is to be visited next. Afterwards, offer sincere prayers in a popular temple of Dalhousie; Bhulwani Mata Mandir at Bara Pathar. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie - Khajjiar & Back
Upon breakfast, proceed to Khajjiar. Lush green meadows of this town have lead to its christening as The Mini Switzerland of India. This name has officially been given to Khajjiar because its landscape looks similar to that of Switzerland. At the middle of the foothills is the picturesque Khajjiar Lake, tranquil and serene. On reaching Khajjiar, check in at the hotel. The day is to be spent at leisure. Have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Dalhousie - Pathankot
After breakfast, you are provided assisted transfer to Pathankot. From Pathankot, you catch your train or flight for your onward journey.
EP (No Meal)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.