Destination Covered : New Delhi, Chail, Kufri, Shimla
Price (Starting From) :
INR 11000 Per Person
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Mashobra, Crignano, Naldehra Golf Course and Tattapani,
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla
Arrive at the Delhi Airport / Railway station and meet the representative who would help you in an assisted transfer to Shimla by road, a famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh.Upon arrival in Shimla, check- into your pre-booked hotel. After some rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Shimla Local sightseeing
On the second day, leave your hotel room to partake in sightseeing. Visit Some of the popular attractions include second oldest Church in North India, Indian institute of advance study,army museum,Sankat Mochan temple, dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Jakhu temple, and the State Museum. Do not miss a leisure wall on the Ridge road, while treating your eyes to the beauty all around. In the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla- Mashobra Naldehra Tattapaani-Shimla
Day 3 is also for observing the sights and sounds of Shimla and the places around it. Today, you visit places like Mashobra, Crignano, Naldehra Golf Course and Tattapani, known for its hot water spring. Return to Shimla in the evening for overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Shimla - Kufri - Chail - Shimla
After an early morning breakfast, leave for Kufri, a popular destination for skiing and other activities. Later, continue towards Chail, which is also famous for its brilliant architectural marvels. Back to Shimla in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 5: Shimla - Delhi
Post breakfast on the last day, Gather your sweet memories of the Himachal trip and leave for Railway station / Airport for your onward journey.
EP (No Meal)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same".
Terms & Condition
Cancellation Policy: -
1. 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
2. 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amount
3. 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
4. More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
5. No refund for reservation during peak season
Payment policy :
40 % on confirmation.
60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.