Shimla Advanture Package
Tour Code : 019
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Shimla
Tour Activities : Heritage, Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, River Rafting, Lakes & Rivers
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
New Delhi and Shimla Tour Overview
Trip Type - Adventure
days - 5 Days
nights - 4 Nights - Destination - Shimla
no. of Adults & Children - 4 Adults & 0 Children
night 1,2,3,4, Shimla Deluxe,(triple Sharing)
flight Details - Na
cab Details - Sedan Cab for Local Fully Tour Delhi to Delhi.
meal Plan : Breakfast
meal Plan : Dinner
airport Transfer : Arrival
airport Transfer : Departure
welcome Drink On Arrival
cab for Sightseeing (innova )
all Transport By Cab (innova)
hotel (hotel with Map Meal Plan )
others : other Inclusions (sedan)
sedan Cab for Local Sightseeing Pick Drop Delhi.government Taxes/vat/ Service Charges
others : other Exclusions (air Tickets, Bus Ticket)12-0831-12
New Delhi and Shimla Tour Itinerary
Pickup from the Delhi Airport/railway Station and Proceed to Shimla.check in Hotel if Possible After that Visit for “the Mall & the Ridge” this Large Open Space in the Heart of Town Presents Excellent Views of the Mountain Ranges. Shimla's Landmarks - the Neo- Gothic Structure of Christ Church,Kali Bari Temple,Lakker Bazar,Lower Bazzar,Scandal Point and the Neo - Tudor Library Building - are Worth Seeing. Overnight Stay At Shimla.
After Having Breakfast Proceed for Sightseeing Tour of Kufri. Kufri is One of the Beautiful Place in Suburdb Famous for Snow in Winter Time Worth Seeing Green Valley,Kufri,Indra Tourist Park,Mini Zoo & Fagu Valley Later Proceed to Chail. It Was the Summer Capital of Maharaja Patiala. Enjoy the Natural Beauty of Chail. Visit Maraja Palace Built By Maharaja of Patiala and Study the Architecture of this Place. Admire the Beauty of the World's Highest Cricket Stadium, Which is At An Altitude of 2,444 M Owned By the Royal Family of Patiala. After An Exciting Tour, You Will Be Dropped Back to Your Hotel At Shimla, Where You Will Be Staying Overnight.
After Breakfast. Proceed Shimla Famouse Sightseeing Tatapaani,Tatapaani Famouse for Hot Spring Water,And the Holly River Satluj On the Way Sightseeing like : Mashroba, Naldehra and Back to Shimla. Dinner At Hotel.over Night Shimla.
After Breakfast Proceed to Local Sightseeing like Advance Study,Army Museum,State Museum,Sankat Mochan Temple,Then Evening Free to Stroll in the Famous Shopping Place of Shimla Town (depends Upon Time of Pick Up from Dehli) –“the Mall & the Ridge” this Large Open Space in the Heart of Town Presents Excellent Views of the Mountain Ranges. Shimla's Landmarks - the Neo- Gothic Structure of Christ Church and the Neo - Tudor Library Building Lakkar Baazar, Scandal Point ,Kali Bari Temple,Lower Baazar- are Worth Seeing. Overnight Stay At Shimla.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and leave for Delhi.
Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same
More Details about New Delhi and Shimla Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Private Cab
- Welcome Drink
- Veg Meals
- Government Taxes/vat/ Service Charges
others : other Exclusions (air Tickets, Bus Ticket)
Departure Cities with rates
Delhi Shimla Delhi
- * 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same."
Terms & Condition
Ø Cancellation Policy:-
· 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
· 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amoun
· 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
· More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
· No refund for reservation during peak season
· 40% on confirmation.
· 60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.