On Arrival in Chandigarh, Get An Assisted Transfer to the Hotel. Complete the Check-in Formalities. Thereafter, Get all Set to Explore the Famous Tourist Attractions of Chandigarh, the First Planned City of the Country. the List of Attraction of the Day Includes Sukhna Lake- An Artificial Lake Lying At the Shivalik Foothills Where You Can Enjoy Boating, Rock Garden- a Garden Consisting of Sculptures Made from Waste Material, Tower of Shadows- Partially-open Airy Sculptures and More. have a Comfortable Stay At Night in the Hotel.
Day 2: Chandigarh - Naina Devi Temple - Sheetla Mata Temple - Jwalamukhi Temple
On the 2nd Day, Leave Early in the Morning for Temple Tour in Himachal. the Tour Starts from Naina Devi Temple. Seek Blessings At the Temple and Head Towards Sheetla Mata Temple and Jwalamukhi Temple. After Darshan from all These Temples, Go Towards Kangra City Which is 30 Km from Jwalamukhi Temple. Once You Seek Blessing, have An Overnight Stay At the Hotel.
Day 3: Kangra - Chintpurni Temple - Bagala Temple
Have Breakfast in the Morning and Then Leave for Chintpurni Temple, Which is Placed At a Distance of Around 55 Km from Kangra City. Later, Visit the Bagala Temple. Enjoy the Scenic Locations Around These Temples and Then Head Back to Kangra. Enjoy a Comfortable Stay At Hotel.
Day 4: Kangra - Chamunda Devi Temple - Brijeshwari Temple
This day is also scheduled for Darshan at two other popular temples of the region. Visit the beautiful and serene Chamunda Devi Temple, about 24 km from Kangra. Thereafter, leave for Brijeshwari Temple, which is dedicated to Goddess Parvati, the better half of Lord Shiva. Back to Kanga by evening, this is free for leisure activities. Stay overnight.
Day 5: Kangra - Chandigarh
On the last day of Temple tour in Himachal Pradesh, get an assisted transfer to the Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey with good blessings of Devi Maa.
MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
* 40% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Terms & Conditions
"Tour Ends But Sweet Memory Always Remains Same."
Terms & Condition
Ø Cancellation Policy:-
· 0 -10 days prior to stay - No refund – on the full amount
· 11-15 days prior to stay - 50% refund – on the full amoun
· 16 -30 days prior to stay - 75% refund – on the full amount
· More than 30 days prior to stay - 90% refund – on the full amount
· No refund for reservation during peak season
· 40% on confirmation.
· 60% before arrival.
Visit Us: -www.Kamakshatourandtravels.co.in
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.